To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Indian Premier League (IPL) the company released the limited edition of Vivo V5 Plus, it is flagship device of the year.
Vivo is the official sponsor of this annual T20 cricket league, the one of the biggest sporting event of the country that will kick off tomorrow. And to make the IPL 10th edition memorable company launched the Vivo V5 Plus limited edition.
The Vivo V5 Plus special edition will be available in a special matte black color, stamped with a logo of Vivo IPL at its back side.
Vivo V5 Plus specification and features will remain the same just like a standard edition of the smartphone including the double front facing camera for beautiful selfies.
The specification for the Vivo V5 Plus Special Edition are as follow:
- Display – 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD Display
- Dimensions – 152.58 x 74 x 7.26 mm
- Weight – 158.6 grams
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Processor – 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 | Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB Internal Storage | Expandable upto 256GB using microSD card
- Rear Camera – 16MP with LED Flash | f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera – 20MP Primary camera with Moonlight Flash | f/.20 aperture | 8MP Secondary Camera
- Operating System – Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3160 mAh battery
The limited edition Vivo V5 Plus will be available from April 10 via Flipkart and various offline retailers. Currently, there is no information about the price of the device.
Apart from this, the company will also release a cricket based smartphone theme featuring the logo of Vivo IPL for V5 Plus and various latest smartphone. The phone is dedicated to all the fan of Vivo IPL, if you’re one out of them, let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Source: Android Authority